Click here to find out more

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Product Notes

Lots of good information on a conference call this morning. One major piece being that we should keep eating normally and not try to 'diet' to get the best results. Have I been trying too hard? I thought I'd been eating normally, but looking back on my food logs from PEERtrainer I realize that I use to have a hummus sandwich on a deli roll once a week and I haven't been doing that. And I had been buying some kind of soycream dessert once a week, and haven't been doing that either. It's been suggested that I'm not getting enough calories and my ever efficient body is conserving them. So I will pay more attention to that this week. And there was a great announcement at the launch about an online community being set up that includes a fitness component designed by world class trainers. This will be a free website for the CNI community were we will be able to upload pictures and stories, very exciting!

Notes on the products: This is a synergistic package with vitamin and mineral components designed to work together in a safe and effective manner. No mega doses, no overload on stimulants like many commercial products. But we live in an age where we all want to see immediate results, and the Nutrient Fusion these products produce does give us that. It just does it in a way that provides a wellness factor too. "This is an amazing 4-step system to weight loss; you don't change what you eat or what you do and people are losing weight."

Confirmation that like me others feel not just more energy, but more aware and alert using the Accelerate, that there are no ephedras or -ephrines, and that it helps convert food to energy. And I learned that besides capturing calories, the Cheat can expand up to 200x it's volume in your stomach and is activated by water. I need to start adding a glass of water to my meals, I'm so use to drinking throughout the day but never at meals. I'm not sure why, but it's something I can change to get even better results.

My food today: Using the Odwalla superfood drink instead of fruit in my smoothie (it's mostly pureed fruit with spirulina) was very convenient and good too. A nice change. And how I love the combination of some lite Caesar dressing with fresh cilantro and a couple of Sicilian olives chopped up in my salad at lunch; it tastes so rich and decadent. Finding a good vegan Caesar is on my list of things to do. I made a double batch of salad today, you know chop once eat twice? But instead of saving it for lunch tomorrow I grabbed it for dinner it's so warm today. Then later I heated up some home made bean soup with some blue tortillas crumbled in with my Cheat. Then even later I finished up a small bag of croutons! I know this pattern - it means I didn't have enough greens in my smoothie this morning AND I didn't have my 2nd scoop of Lean. We talked about that this morning too - sometimes you need to make sure you eat even if you're not especially hungry. DON'T DIET! Eat and Cheat!

No walking today, but I think by tomorrow my heel will be ready to hit the pavement again - the blister has disappeared. I did get out and shoot 60 arrows and do some pushups - Nationals is coming up fast, less than three weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment