Click here to find out more

Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 26

<- Friday's Food Log

195.8 ( a new low) :: I saw an old friend this morning - my jaw line! I glanced in the mirror while cleaning the bathroom this morning and there it was. I didn't even know it had been missing until I saw it again. Hello, hello! I also weighed this morning, resuming my old habit of only weighing when I feel lighter; I haven't seen 195 point anything in years, and 195 was sort of my benchmark for this first month - I had told myself that if I saw that I would keep using the Core4. Somewhere in my brain I am thinking three days to lose .8 pounds, but a bigger part of my brain is thinking - I HAVE A JAW LINE!

Friends for lunch and another opportunity to show them how wonderful plants can be. They are both nursing mothers and loved everything, especially the smoothies, and I sent them off with most of the vegan cookies so I wouldn't be tempted later - they can use the calories more than me right now! I'm not thinking about the piece of peach pie I ate in the car on the way home from the store - I had been so busy cleaning house this morning that I hadn't taken time to make myself breakfast. Man, that pie was good; six bites of heaven.

Lunch was wonderful but there was too much food and I finished up what was left over for dinner; I did remember to add some Lean to the smoothie and some Cheat to the salad - am I suppose to use those in the same meal? I need to ask. Then a couple of hours later (around six?) I found myself feeling hungry and made some potatoes, using my 2nd serving of Cheat.

I shot my bow both early afternoon and evening , with push ups in between the last five ends (an end is a set of arrows shot between scoring, I'm shooting six arrows each end.) I would like to build up my strength just a little more before 8/1. Oh, and I wore some shorts today that haven't fit me in four or five years. I had kept them out from when I went through clothes in the garage last month, hoping they would fit this summer. Yay!

Another warm evening, and I wanted to walk off some of my 2nd dinner, so I managed to drag myself out the door for that, making the little dog happy since she was invited. At the far side of my walk I was treated to the beginnings of a beautiful sunset, and a cool wind blowing the golden grasses in mesmerizing waves across the fields. The light was perfect, and I raised my arms to the heavens in thanks for it all, feeling the breeze dust off my psyche and finding peace at the end of a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment