Click here to find out more

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Appetite ... or lack thereof

My honey brought me pancakes this morning, and while I would normally throw the butter and syrup in the fridge for him to use later, instead I put them on the pancakes! What a treat, like dessert in the morning. (I did use my Cheat and drink my water.) Then it was out for a walk with the little dog, I think that 30 minutes of aerobics in the morning really sets the mood for the day.

Between the Accelerate and breakfast I didn't get hunger pangs until almost noon, and by then we were in the middle of a practice round at the archery range. The competition this weekend will be 30 arrows shot from each of 40,50 & 60 yards (a 900 round) and so that is what we did. In the middle of shooting at 50 yards my stomach started growling, but I felt strong and just drank water at each end (end=set of six arrows) to make sure I was hydrated and the feeling went away. So 96 arrows shot and if I shoot like that both days this weekend I might break a state record! I took my 2nd Accelerate when we got back to the truck; I have a small bottle that I keep in my purse now so that I always have access since I'm out and about so much more than usual.

Stopping at Chipotle's for a veggie burrito bowl is a favorite place for lunch and I sprinkled on the Cheat again. Later in the afternoon I had a green smoothie with Lean for a cool snack, then a bowl of broccoli and potato soup for dinner and some more Cheat. It felt sort of strange to not want seconds, I've always been such a food-hound, and I packed up the left overs for lunch tomorrow or something. Then later I wanted something sweet for dessert but it was too late to eat and I took my Flush instead since I wasn't actually hungry and it was closing in on bed time. I guess that eating less food is just another way for the Core4 to pay for itself!

The Cheat does say to use it 2-3 times a day, I guess I usually just have two meals to use it on so using it three times today felt like a lot. But my appetite was less so I guess that is a good thing. Being a compulsive eater it's really nice to be free of those feelings for a while, and the longer I am on product the more that keeps happening - not feeling like I need to stuff my face - and it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment