Click here to find out more

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 28

<- Sunday's Food Log

I packed the cooler this morning with my pre-made smoothie and headed back up to Sacramento for some more archery, drinking my breakfast on the way. I was able to pass on anything from Mickey D's when my honey stopped for his breakfast, feeling sad for just a second at the thought of a hot biscuit. After the long drive (well, only 1.5 hours, but still...) we had hours of shooting (better than last weekend thank heavens) in beautiful weather with friends. What a lot of busy dragonflies there were - the lawn looked like an airport full of tiny helicopters! Anyway, I had a small snack of trail mix to tide me over, and then we stopped for lunch by the river before heading home. I did splurge on my lunch, ordering sides of some things I really wanted and having a cold draft beer; what a wonderful day! On the way home we hit tons of traffic - guess everyone had the same idea about heading home early after a long weekend today, but I had my audio book to listen to and my honey was driving so what do I have to complain about??

Cool weather arrived with evening so I popped a frozen pizza in the oven - I know better than to have beer with lunch, it makes me so tired and lazy! But it had been so nice to relax and have a drink after the shoot. I did use the Cheat on my portion of the pizza so my calories should have been just right for dinner at about 510.

A friend popper over to chat and we had a nice visit while the dogs played, then it was time for a movie, a computer game, and early to bed. Today ends four weeks on Core4, so tomorrow I will weigh and measure for my weekly report, and to 'see' where I am before recording my official 'monthly' stats on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment