Click here to find out more

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4 Weeks on Core4 :: One Month Review

197 :: I've been using the Core4 system one month now, and as of this morning I am down 1.6#'s and I have lost at least 10 inches between my waist, hips, thighs, arms, bust & chest. I realized this morning I was only measuring my left leg and arm (I've lost 1.5" off my thigh, .5" off my calf and 1" off my upper arm) and that I can double all those measurements to count towards my total inches lost. Despite how awful these pictures are, I am so excited to see that specific parts of me are SMALLER!

Keeping in mind I didn't do all nine measurements that I have used in the past to track at the start of my Core4 month, I'm down a total of about 15 inches since I last measured them all in June of 2008. And this gives me a new perspective of my progress. I lost ten pounds in the year from May of 2008 to May of 2009, but only about 4 or 5 inches. But in the one month that I've been using the Core4 products, while I've only lost about 2 pounds, there are a whopping ten inches gone - I would call this SUCCESS!

So I am starting my 2nd month of Core4 today with a renewed excitement and a positive attitude. I will try very hard not to obsess over the number on the scale in the upcoming weeks and just keep using the Core4 products knowing that they are working on me in ways I can feel and see. Ooh Ra! And of course the whole time I'm typing that I'm thinking..."yesterday I had potato chips, pancakes, funnel cake, beer, how much salt was in that and what would I have weighed this morning if..." Old habits are hard to break, but I am working on it!

About the pictures, I can't help but notice that my posture is better (better core strength) and that in the side view I can really tell the difference in my arms, stomach & "hips". The freshly laundered top is loose instead of pulling snug up against me like in the first picture. And I had to wear a smaller support tank underneath to keep from bouncing when I walk, so a big difference there. I can see differences everywhere now in addition to feeling them, and it gives me great confidence that the products are working as advertised - creating leaner body mass and focusing on getting rid of the fat at my core! I can hardly wait to see what this next month brings :)

<- Wednesday's Food Log
I have been loving my green smoothies for breakfast for a while now, but the Lean adds a creamy richness that I look forward to adding. I indulged in bread at lunch, but instead of eating fast food in the car I waited until I was home to sprinkle some Cheat on my veggie burger - I've noticed that the compulsion to eat has lessened quite a bit, that's probably the Accelerate working. But dinner was the highlight meal of today; I made a dressing for the veggies by blending up cilantro, pablano pepper and dates with a little water. Spicy and sweet this was the perfect compliment to both the veggies and the brown lime rice that I tossed in my burrito bowl - there wasn't enough lettuce to actually call it a salad :) I remembered to sprinkle on my Cheat too, which takes away the guilt of using avocado - which is a great food because it's a healthy fat, but it is still a little high in calories for someone trying to lose weight. NOT ANYMORE! Whoo hoo!

I got all my exercise in early today; seeing my arms look thinner is really motivating to keep push ups as part of my work out routine. Michelle Obama watch out! Sorry to sound a little manic today after my slump of the last few posts, but it is exciting to SEE progress I was only FEELING :)

So there ends day one of my 2nd month, which is a good time to mention that I won't be keeping track of days on this blog anymore, just weeks and months - I think that will work just fine now that I am past the first hurdle. Something I haven't written about yet is the money back guarantee on these products - 90 days! So I am super confident heading into this 2nd month that even at the worse case scenario and they stop working for me, I can always recoup what I've spent trying. Says something about how confident they are in the products, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment