Click here to find out more

Monday, July 13, 2009

5 Weeks on Core4

198 :: This is so crazy!! Back up half a pound or so and DOWN 3.5 MORE INCHES FOR A TOTAL OF ALMOST 13" LOST IN ONLY 5 WEEKS! New inches lost include half an inch off each of my upper thighs, hips & chest. How long can I keep getting smaller and not lose pounds? I won't complain, it feels so good to be … well, more compact and stronger. Is this happening because I eat mostly plants? Because I'm not eating the standard American diet? Each week it becomes easier to incorporate the products and I'm back to eating 'normal' for me, no longer stressing about when to use them and what will work better. That is just my compulsive nature kicking in, hopefully anyone joining me in this adventure will just keep eating normally from the start and include the products without the stress - because there is no need for that! These products rock!

So another week of positive results to report using Core4. It's really working a number on my muscular build! Our archery competition this past weekend was a real endurance test, and while challenging, I wasn't overwhelmed physically. A little sore this morning but nothing exceptional for all the shooting we did (over 300 arrows.) I have to keep reminding myself that my two Accelerate have less caffeine than one cup of coffee, that the energy they provide is all natural plant based nutrients - nothing dangerous or manufactured. Once again I'm swollen from the restaurant food, but as usual I'll pay attention to getting in more water today to flush that away. And I have a blister from wearing new shoes (how dumb was that) so I might stick to bike rides this week depending on how fast that heals.

It's good to be home and back to healthy meals. A crunchy salad with raw veggies & garbanzo's for lunch and a home made dressing of avocado, tomato, green onion, cilantro, a date & some ac vinegar; a very delicious, thick and rich dressing. Plus my six shakes of Cheat of course and my afternoon Accelerate. I still love my standard salad with beans for lunch, but I'm going to cut back on the amount of beans for a bit as soon as this last batch of sprouted chick peas is gone; I've been eating them everyday for months and I feel the need to change things up a bit and I'm putting some lentils in to sprout this week.

Then off to Costco for Blueberries (twice as many fresh for half as much as the frozen - yay!) a big bag of spinach , a flat of peaches and a couple of large bottles of the Odwalla green Superfood drink. I'm thinking I'll use that blend instead of fruit (it's mostly pureed fruit) to change up my smoothies for a while; half a serving has 500mg of spirulina plus wheat & barley grasses, wheat sprouts and some other good things.

Rice for dinner was quick and easy since it came in a bag from Trader Joe's precooked and mixed with roasted veggies. I added in some frozen veggies that needed to be used up and made a spicy sauce using a poblano pepper and it was wonderful. And of course I used my Cheat on both lunch & dinner. I realized today that I forgot to take any Flush with me for the weekend away from home, and went to bed so early last night I didn't have the 'hour before bed time' that I needed. Oh well, back on track tonight. It's important to remember that the four parts of this program all work together; they all need to be used to create the synergy - the Nutrient Fusion - that means success! Just like last Sunday, I'm excited to start another week on Core4 tomorrow - these weeks are flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment