Click here to find out more

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More exercise, more food

I've noticed that I'm getting in my exercise more consistently now, shooting, walking and riding today. I'm trying for three activities, five days a week. Of course it's closer to Nationals and I would really like to do well at the shoot in August so my motivation is up to train. But I am also happy that the initial boost in energy from the Core4 wasn't just an initial reaction, but a steady ongoing result of using the products. My house is cleaner and my yard is trimmer too - what wonderful side benefits! Seeing my arms change gives me the impetus to do push ups too; It's so wonderful to know I will not be a flappy-armed old woman!

I felt thinner again this morning after suiting up for my walk, admiring the way my hips are smoothing out; maybe leaner would be a better description ;) Anyway, I forgot how riding my bike peaks my appetite - probably why I ate more yesterday too. But I'm using the products and only eating when hungry so it should be fine. That being said I should have waited for my salad to settle before eating the little pizza with dinner because afterward I was stuffed. That's the first time since starting on Core4 that I let my mouth take over without considering how full I felt. But I am human and I guess I will always stress eat a little bit here and there. It looks like I'm heading south to visit a friend in SoCal this weekend, and I have a memorial to attend Friday morning, and I'm going to miss a shoot on Sunday. You know how it goes - one or two things we can handle but throw a 3rd in there and all of a sudden you're in the Bermuda Triangle of good intentions and stuffing pizza or something in your mouth. At least I put Cheat on it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment