Click here to find out more

Saturday, July 18, 2009

More protein, no grains for a week

196.8 this morning. I wanted to weigh because I had an interesting conversation with a naturopathic doctor last night who is in my upline and I'm going to change up my eating a little over the next week. I had asked why I'm losing so many inches but not pounds he mentioned water retention and I let him know that I have been swollen ever since starting on product. I don't remember the whole explanation, but something to do with not getting in enough protein and my body retaining water. He also suggested cutting out grains for a week to see what happens. Since this goes hand in hand with advice from my 'Eat to Live' group I'm on board with that. So for the next seven days I'm going to cut out grains and track my protein to make sure I am getting in at least 60 grams - based on a past measurement of 126#'s of lean body mass. Please don't think I'm not super pleased with losing the inches, everyday I notice I am more slender in some way, but I just want to see the scale move too - it's just too ingrained after so many years of trying to lose weight I guess.

But talking to the Dr. was just half the story - getting there by moving through my upline and feeling all the support as each one conferenced in the next was way fun. Everyone is so excited about the product and the business it's very infectious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment