Click here to find out more

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cookies, Popcorn, Pizza & Ice Cream OH MY!

Green smoothie for breakfast, then all hell broke loose. We stopped at a quick chinese buffet for lunch on the way to the movies. I had mostly vegetables with one pot sticker and one small bite of sweet pork rib, one plate and I used my Cheat. Then a plate of small bite sized desserts; 3 cookies, a tiny cream horn and a bite of lemon cake. On the way out I grabbed one more bite of macaroon, they were so chewy and yummy.

Then a medium popcorn at the movie to see Harry Potter 6 - I have never ordered anything larger than a small but we were arriving early to secure the seats we wanted and had a half an hour to wait. I also ordered butter! The movie was good to a point, but I came away pissed that they had butchered the ending. Home in time to vacuum getting ready for the grand baby to arrive, and then playing with said baby, was the best part of the day. But too many high's and low's apparently lowered my resistance or triggered my perverse nature and I ordered a large pepperoni pizza for dinner. Something I haven't done in years; when we splurge I always get half as a lite cheese vegetarian. AND I asked my honey to pick up ice cream when he left to get beer to go with the pizza. (I only had one bud lime lite) The pizza wasn't as good as I wanted it to be but I still ate four small pieces of the 14" pie - just less than a quarter? After the baby left we were watching So You Think You Can Dance and I managed to whittle away half a pint and part of another (he brought home two flavours - why?) What a horrendous day for food. I didn't have a very good day of keeping calm emotionally either, letting the high's and low's swing me like a monkey through the trees instead of keeping my feet on the jungle floor. I know already that I won't be weighing myself in the morning! Some would say a calorie spike is good for the metabolism, lets hope that holds true :)

At least I got in an early morning walk and shot off 30 arrows before the day headed off on a tangent! And I used all my Core4 products despite my craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment