Click here to find out more

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day Three

197.4 :: Wednesday Food Log

Swollen this morning, I know I shouldn't use the Montreal seasoning but sometimes it just smells like the right thing to add when I am hovering over a steaming pot and searching through the spice cabinet. I won't replenish this when it's gone, way too much sodium, but I should be able to duplicate a similar blend for the future sans salt. I wasn't really hungry this morning, but wanting to take my Accelerate I had an apple. And I slept fine last night so will add the 2nd Accelerate at lunch today. This afternoon I took a break from working on the garage to shoot my bow and then read for a bit; reading is usually a trigger to eat, and I indulged in a bowl of popcorn, sprinkling on some Cheat to defray the damage; this worked pretty well, with just a few sprinkles at the bottom of the bowl with the flavoring from the kettle-corn mix.

I had several boxes of 'stuff' to sort through this evening that I had lugged in from the garage earlier in the day and didn't want to take the time to make dinner, so threw some Lean and blueberries into my Magic Bullet, using one of it's 'cup' containers for a one dish meal. See how pretty the blueberries are. I rounded dinner off with half of a left over steamed artichoke from last night and then surprisingly didn't think about eating the rest of the night despite having had dinner a little early. I also made it out to shoot another set of 30 arrows before calling it a day, and earlier in the afternoon I added ten minutes to my walk with Kaylee - I just felt like I wanted to keep walking.

And I guess I need to admit that I spent less time on the computer today than usual. It has sort of been a constant refuge for me, and I have become a little addicted to the 'hidden object' games I discovered a few months ago. What am I, five? But I have good memories of sitting with my sister and 'searching for things' in our old Highlights magazine so it's been a way to de-stress. All in all, it felt good to get lots done in the garage yesterday and still have the energy to walk & train. Thank you CNI for the energy & focus!

ps had a call from the friend who started me on these products, and in the last week her and the three friends that started with her have lost 40#'s!!! As she says, "Yes, it does work!" I can hardly wait to weigh in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment