Click here to find out more

Friday, June 12, 2009

Day Five

196.4 :: Friday's Food Log -->
Photobucket wasn't cooperating tonight for my usual food journal pic, but if you click on the picture here it will open larger. I might just do this from now on since it saves a step!

I'm use to my weight fluctuating, so being up a few ounces this morning was no biggie. And again, there was too much sodium in dinner - I wonder why I am drawn to that right now; I hate being swollen when I wake up. Got a little off track today; I wasn't prepared to leave the house so early and grabbed fruit for breakfast, which is actually one of my normal choices in the morning to break my fast - easy on the digestive track and all. Then we stopped for lunch on the way home from the range, but at least I had planned for this and had my Cheat with me, so that was fine. But though very yummy, lunch was a little large and I wasn't hungry at dinner. Since I was finishing up my book I grabbed some popcorn to snack on; jeez, I really needed more salt....but at least the book is finished now. And so are the prunes - dried fruit is a high calorie habit, but I don't indulge that often and at least there is lots of fiber and nutrients involved.

I was trying to decide if I should make a Lean shake this late, since I didn't manage to get one in today, but it's a little late for me to eat and it doesn't feel right to eat when I'm not hungry. I'll just do better tomorrow. I know I'm going to be up a while longer sorting through boxes, but I really like there to be 3 hours between my last food and hitting the sack and I'm not staying up that late. Also, since my energy is better now I'm going to see if I can't update this blog each night instead of waiting until the next morning. this way my journal dates will match the blog dates - being off a day messes with my OC tendencies a little :)

So I'm still feeling good. I'm a little preoccupied with training and the garage sale, but all in all following the plan fairly well. I also had the chance to speak with some others on the phone today who are getting good results and that was encouraging; there are so many like me who have tried so many different ways to lose weight and are finally getting results with Core4. I want to be one of them, so all four components tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment