Click here to find out more

Monday, June 22, 2009

2 Weeks on Core4 : Day 14

199 :: Monday's Food Log ->

I'm now almost half a pound heavier than when I started two weeks ago. But I'm still down an inch in both my waist & hips, and now my bustline is an inch smaller too. Plus, my scale showed 46.5% fat which is down half a percentage from 47% last week. TOTALLY FRUSTRATING. I know I have great muscles, and I know all the work I've done this past week moving boxes and book shelves etc. has been like weight training so they are becoming denser and smaller and heavier, and I know I always have this shift between muscle and fat as I increase my exercise - but this is so crazy to have gained two pounds over the weekend that I can't get my mind around it. Doubt has crept in, and I'm so scared seeing that number just 1# away from the 200 that I swore I would never see again. But part of it is that I look thinner this morning and I expected to see a smaller number, to have lost a couple of more pounds. Maybe the Lean is just speeding up the muscle\fat exchange ... maybe I am just delusional because I want this to work so badly, because I hear about it working for others and want to trust the science behind it. My plan was, and still is, to use the Core4 for a month and then decide if I want to do the 2nd month. I think I'll call and get some input from my up-line and see if others have experienced this; doesn't everyone need reassurance that they are normal? God, it so looked like I was thinner this morning....

We had company for breakfast so I made pancakes, but used my Honey's fat free mix and only had two (they were not good, I won't do that again.) Then more company for lunch so I made sandwiches and banana smoothies. The hummus mix was so yummy and fresh with the chopped kale in it I had another one for dinner. What's going on? For anyone counting that's six servings of refined grain in one day. Jeez loueez! Go Vail. And adding insult to injury I forgot to use the Cheat all day. On a more positive note, I set up a training schedule for the next 38 days; time to count down to Nationals and focus on exercise. Maybe if I stop obsessing about what I am eating and just use the Core4 consistantly this week will show some better results. And no weighing, I'm just making myself crazy. Weighing evryday works for me to not gain weight, but not now when I have high expectations of having lost each time I get on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment