Click here to find out more

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 13

Saturday's Food Log

What a long day! The wind last night created extra work this morning and I spent time cleaning up before I could set up for the garage sale. I did take time to make a healthy breakfast before starting to work. It was a beautiful day until noon when the wind started picking up again and the customers fell off. I grabbed a quick lunch that I could eat out front, refilled my water bottle and took 2 Accelerate. Then all of the work of packing up and organizing what was left - a hard job by myself (including taking down the pop-up tent in the wind) and when I was done I was in the car driving to Carl's Jr. before I realized what I was doing. I know what triggered it, the neighbors were cooking bacon. BACON! That is something I miss, and I remember thinking it's too bad there's no where to drive through to get a BLT. That must have been when the brainstorm hit and I ended up getting fast food. It's easy to say, "no meat patty or cheese and add extra tomatoes please" when ordering a bacon cheeseburger; close enough to a BLT when I'm this tired. I inhaled the fries on the way home, but once here I sprinkled my Cheat on the sandwich. Now I'm ready for the hot tub and to call it a day. As God is my witness - no more garage sales by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment