Click here to find out more

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 16

<- Wednesday's Food Log

Another warm day, but I was prepared and Kaylee & I took our walk early before the heat set in. I noticed that my shadow is slimmer :) A drive into Hayward reminded me why I don't want a 9-5 job or a commute; I could feel myself getting smaller and darker and withdrawing from joy. Then a wonderful afternoon with my granddaughter, which meant I missed my shooting, but it was worth it. We had so much fun; she is so active now pulling herself up on everything, laughing with me and really engaging in back and forth play.

I made an easy dinner since I had the baby, but I feel bad not getting my quota of raw veggies in today. The Lean is suppose to eliminate carb cravings, so why do I seem to be eating more of them? I have let the products change the way I was eating and I need to get back to my good nutrition. Probably a mental break in discipline and somewhere my primitive brain is giving me permission to just EAT, since after all, I'm using weight loss products. Wrong thinking, I need to get past that.

And thank heavens it's cooling off tonight, I hate having the AC running. One last note, my go-to 'nice' tank top that I put on to wear to my EDD meeting is loose in the shoulders, and the shorts I put on this afternoon are baggy in the leg. I didn't measure there when I started, guess I should have! I'm still feeling swollen, and I didn't add salt to anything yesterday so this is wierd. I think I will make sure I get in some extra water and really sweat tomorrow to see if I can't make this go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment