Click here to find out more

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day Nine

197 :: Tuesday's Food Log ->

It's funny how crazy I can make myself. It took me a year to embrace the mindset that I didn't care how slow I was losing, as long as I was losing and eating lots of nutritious foods. But now that I am 'actively trying to lose weight' again, to see an upward bounce on the scale is disturbing. So I need to get my calm mindset back, because I know it's just a natural fluctuation. It's also partly the salty processed food veganballs I used in my spaghetti sauce, and I still have leftovers to finish tonight. So I'm not going to weigh for a couple of days, maybe all week, or until I feel centered again. I knew I would be putting pressure on myself, which never works unless it's Mom driving up the I5 to visit and the house isn't clean - pressure works great then and it's amazing how focused and industrious I get.

Oh, I wanted to mention about my Omega 3 regime. When I forget to take my flax oil supplements (with lignans added back in) depression starts sneaking back in to cloud up my thinking - and so I was a little concerned about the Cheat eliminating fat calories; what if it kept me from my healthy fats too? But no depression after using the Core4 regime for a week, so I must still be processing the Omega 3's properly since I'm still enjoying the expected benefits, another big yay!

Took my second Accelerate with lunch today, and then after catching up on a short DVR program Kaylee and I went out for our walk. My hips are looser than usual and so we were able to really get some speed going early on; normally I don't start panting until just before we get back home but today I was out of breath and sweating ten minutes in. (The poor little dog is flat out on her side panting and cooling off as I type.)

An afternoon snack of unprocessed cacao powder blended up with a scoop of Lean and some water made for a nice treat. And leftovers for dinner made it an easy cooking night, although I did have popcorn later while watching Saving Grace, but that show is always a little stressful; I just have to watch cuz I love Holly Hunter. But it was only a 100 calorie pack to begin with and I sprinkled on some Cheat, which I think I forgot to note on my food log. But hey, I'm not trying to be perfect here ;) I'm just trying to share a good experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment