Click here to find out more

Monday, June 29, 2009

3 Weeks on Core4 : Day 22

<- Monday's Food Log

198.2 :: As anticipated I woke up in a better mood this morning. While not happy with the number I saw on the scale, only half a pound lighter than day one, my inches are still gone, that wasn't a fluke. Encouraged, I decided to do all my measurements this morning and I'm down 12.1 inches since I last measured; I wish I had done this on day 1 and not just my hourglass measurements so I would know how many have come off recently. But I did just notice my thighs being thinner this week when wearing shorts this past weekend so that is recent, and the same with my arms looking better and my tops being looser through the shoulders. Also, per the scale I am down a full percentage point now from 47% to 46% in body fat. So I really am converting fat to lean muscle.

I am not going to let the craziness of my eating these past few weeks continue, I guess the mental shift from 'eating for nutrition' to 'needing to lose weight' was too much for my psyche to handle. So this morning I am back to eating for health, and letting the Core4 products just be a companion to my normal regime. No more focusing on losing weight, that has never worked for me and I know that. I guess my brain is so hard wired for how to act while 'losing weight' that I reverted to old behaviors (crazy!) This morning I can see that for what it was and get back to my healthy habits. Part of the idea behind using the Core4 products is that you add them to what you normally do, and there has been very little 'normal' about the way I have been eating these past three weeks. Despite my subcouncious effort to sabotage myself I am still able to report some good results, and I feel positive about the upcoming week. I'm also going to try and use the Lean as a meal replacement each day instead of as a supplemental snack, and not stress so much about how often I use my Cheat.

Update: Well, good intentions aside, I found myself eating this evening. This is discouraging since that is one of the bad habits I thought I had overcome. But the reality is that I didn't get in enough nutrition, and that is when the uncontrollable eating happens. I absolutely need to start my day with a green smoothie, and have my salad at lunch so that my body isn't craving nutrients come evening time.

No comments:

Post a Comment