Click here to find out more

Friday, August 14, 2009

"Everybody's working for the weekend"

(lol, you sang that, right?)
We're heading off to another archery tournament this weekend, and I have my two green smoothies blended up with Lean and ready to pack in the cooler. My Accelerate and Flush are in my am & pm vitamin containers and I'm ready to go. It's all such a habit now, and I remember most of the time to take everything because I see such a difference when I am consistent, seeing results daily instead of weekly. But what I really wanted to say this morning is that we are leaving a day early for the tournament so we can get some practice in today and already be there tomorrow instead of getting up at the crack of dawn on Saturday and driving. That works, but we are always a little tired and rushed from the drive when we do that. And being able to do this is a great motivator to work from home; to work around my schedule instead of someone elses is a great blessing. So no more 'working for the weekend', instead I am looking forward to working for long weekends and week long trips and traveling more to compete and being able to take my work with me. All I need is a phone and the occasional internet connection ;)

And I can hardly wait to see some of my archery friends this weekend, lots of them I haven't seen for over a month and it will be fun to see if they notice the differences in me. Because face it, however silently it might be done, we do tend to do some critiquing when we see each other. Does size matter to friendship? Absolutely not. That being said, it does make a difference in the quality of your time together, because when your group of friends is healthy you get to play more together. So bottom line, I love feeling better and want to share this with them so they can feel this way too!

Signing off until Monday, everyone have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment