Click here to find out more

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pancakes without stress

192.2 :: Another half pound gone, and I can see that my silhouette is getting slimmer! I use to stress that I always wanted to celebrate a loss with pancakes, my reward, but now with the Cheat it's just another meal. I know that I am going shopping for greens today, and that I will get in a bunch of nutrition at lunch and dinner; that those pancakes were just today's 10% that I get to indulge in something that is not necessarily nutritional. Adding the Cheat eliminates 25% of this morning's empty calories, wrapping them up in a fiber gel and swooshing them through my body without being absorbed. How cool is that! So no, using the Cheat does not give me license to stop caring about what I eat, but it does add the fun back into my silly choices when I want to take a step off of my nutritional band wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment