Click here to find out more

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ignite!

It's been a week of comfort food as September tends to be a stressful month for me, but I used my Core4 consistently except for one day and I am ready to move on. Despite pizza, macaroni & cheese, cookies and ice cream, pasta and even a corned beef & fontina cheese panini I am only 1.5 pounds heavier than my lowest number and I am sure that by using the Core4 ignite program that will be gone this weekend and then some. More detrimental than all of the comfort food I indulged in over the past week, it is probably the amount of time I have spent in front of the computer and my lack of movement that has contributed to the gain. Even though I have been taking my half hour walk most days, just skipping one day last week, that doesn't compensate for 8 hours of facebook farming each day. Grief is a long and strange road but I am working through it!

So this week I am following the ignite program using the Core4 products; basically I am using the Lean shake more often as a meal replacement, and watching my calories. It's a nine day program and I'll finish up while away from home, which is no biggie since I know how easy it is to use 'on the road.'

I'm heading down to Southern California on Friday and staying with my Mom a week after her hip surgery. While I am there I'm attending a Core4 Seminar in Carlsbad at CNI headquarters and meeting up with some team members & friends while there, so it's going to be a busy week of planning and traveling. I plan on making lots of healthy dishes for my Mom and leaving her a freezer full of soups before heading home, so that will be good for me staying focused on nutrition. She also lives on that hill that I have journaled about before so I know I will be getting a work out each day along with my little dog Kaylee; can't leave for a week and not take her!

And the good news is that Mom is upgrading her internet connection so I will be able to post from down there and stay in touch with my support group.

Off to the showers, that Accelerate really makes the sweat pour out after exercising; it's a great feeling to know my body is working to flush out impurities and burn calories. AND I wore skinnier walking pants this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment